The university encourages students to seek support if they believe they have experienced any prohibited conduct, or if they are under investigation.
- Respondents – two dedicated Respondent counselors, Abbie Wolfson and Paul Zawacki, are available to provide confidential counseling at Student Counseling Services; trained staff advisors are also available to support Respondents throughout an investigation – see List of Respondent advisors
- Reporting Parties – confidential counseling is available from Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services (RSVP); trained staff advisors are also available to support Reporting Parties throughout an investigation – see List of Reporting Party advisors
Further explanation of private and confidential university resources
- Confidential university resources
- Private university resources
- Supportive and protective interim measures