Something happened to me…

This page contains information for those who believe they have experienced prohibited conduct. In the university’s process these individuals are referred to as the Reporting Party, even if they choose not to report their experience.

I was just (physically/sexually) assaulted

I want to talk to someone, but don’t want to report yet

I want to report what happened

I want to find a trained staff advisor (expert trained to help students through the Title IX process)

I want to learn more about prohibited conduct

I want to know my rights in a university investigation